Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aimee Finds True Love........


........even though he is all ready dead!   I was absolutely delighted when upcoming author Tina Nichols contacted me to do a digital cover version of her book "Aimee's Ghost".  This project brought back fond memories of the time when I did paintings to do book covers the OLD fashioned way by hand.  I have to say, I love the digital age!  It is so much quicker and the time put in is less grueling to do these types of covers for books.  Painting them in acrylic or oils takes months and when the art director makes changes, it is equally time consuming.  This is the way to go!  I really, really enjoyed working with Tina and when I read the synopsis of this book, I was left with a burning desire to finish reading it.   Of course, I know how it ends....but the surprise at the end won't be spoiled at all for me as Tina's style is absolutely entrancing.  If you want to read a copy of Aimee's Ghost, contact me and I will put you in touch with the author.  She has not given me a publish date yet so it is best for those interested to just contact her.

No comments:

Post a Comment